Thanks to @FlyBoySanks for putting me on...
The newest in Certified Nigga Shit. I can already see it coming. Louis Vuitton has decided to fuck up the game with this newest agent in coonery.

Louis Vuitton Chopsticks
Yall know what this means right? It means that Lil Wayne is gonna be sportin these in the "Every Girl: Remix" video.
It means that the Real Housewives of America are going to have a fucking field day with it.
It means that JOHN EVERY NIGGA is gonna be runnin up to TOWSON TOWN CENTER to get a pair.
And while I wish I could, I can not, in good will, blame this on the white man *in my Uncle Ruckus voice*. The heads at Louis Vuitton knew what they were doing. They KNOW that their largest consumer, John and Sue Every Nigga, are gonna run out and get themselves a pair.
The D-Boys are gonna be at the Windsor Inn eating crabs with them.
The Hoodrats are gonna be putting them in their hair.
The Real Houswives are going to be poking their bubbies with them and throwing them at each other over dinner.
I'm going to be in my room curled up in a ball crying about what the world has come to.
I can't. I just fucking can't.

Louis Vuitton Chopsticks
Yall know what this means right? It means that Lil Wayne is gonna be sportin these in the "Every Girl: Remix" video.
It means that the Real Housewives of America are going to have a fucking field day with it.
It means that JOHN EVERY NIGGA is gonna be runnin up to TOWSON TOWN CENTER to get a pair.
And while I wish I could, I can not, in good will, blame this on the white man *in my Uncle Ruckus voice*. The heads at Louis Vuitton knew what they were doing. They KNOW that their largest consumer, John and Sue Every Nigga, are gonna run out and get themselves a pair.
The D-Boys are gonna be at the Windsor Inn eating crabs with them.
The Hoodrats are gonna be putting them in their hair.
The Real Houswives are going to be poking their bubbies with them and throwing them at each other over dinner.
I'm going to be in my room curled up in a ball crying about what the world has come to.
I can't. I just fucking can't.
1 comment:
"The D-Boys are gonna be at the Windsor Inn eating crabs with them.
The Hoodrats are gonna be putting them in their hair."
Ahahaha...I'm dying son!
Post a Comment