Wishing I had the motivation to keep up with this thing like I should! Updates:
QUIT THE COLLECTIONS AGENCY!!! That job stressed me out like no other....collections is DRAINING. Besides getting cussed out everyday, several times a day, it was hard for me to press people out for money they didn't have. Now of course there must be a sense of ownership and accountability you must have in creating debt, but I can't very well hold you accountable for financial hardship when times are hard for most. And having people cry in your ear was the worst!! That definitely wasn't the industry for me.
So now I work for Comcast, basically doing billing and customer service, something I'm good at. Took a slight pay cut but as I learned with the collections agency, it's not ALWAYS about money. But I am making it up by saving in gas money cuz I'm closer to home, and of course FREE CABLE!!! Plus I'll be making GOOD commission. So I'm a pretty happy frikkin camper.
I TURNED 25 ON FEBRUARY 3RD!!! I'M A GROWN UP NOW!!!!
Comcast will be the first step to me owning my first home. The official goal is Summer 2012. Whether I stay in my current position or another I plan on staying with Comcast for the next few years and milking these discounts for all they're worth! So keep me in your prayers!!
Hopefully I'll be back sooner than later....*BESOS*
No comments:
Post a Comment