Hahahaha. Reading some of my posts below and laughing at myself. I was experiencing such an overwhelming feeling of unrest that I was ready to do ANYTHING to change the game! Going to school for dental hygeine?! I mean it really wasn't so out of the question but anyone that knows me knows that I can't STAND school. I love to learn but I hate the work that goes along with it. I guess that makes me lazy but at least I have the desire to enlighten and uplift myself, so as to not be the same woman today that I was yesterday. I'll read up on things that I feel I should know more about like the electoral college or the housing market or some shit.
But shit....dental hygeine? Joke's on you bitch.
1 comment:
it's a process and a part of growing up. we all consider careers that we look back at with the wth was i thinking thought. you'll continue to grow and mature. keep doing you and enjoying your journey of adulthood.
Post a Comment