Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just Another Sad Love Song

Okay now that my rant's over this is what I came on here to do originally.

As I've said before, some of my friends think that I'm heartless. NOT TRUE!

But with that said, let it be known: I HATE LOVE SONGS!

Not all, but most. And I know there are some GREAT singers/artists out there but I just can't get with the program. I hate people singin bout how sad in love they are, how happy in love they are, how someone is their everything, and all that other pussy shit. I honestly can't remember the last R&B album I purchased. Besides Queen Bey :0) But I truly believe this is why chicks are so sad when their relationships don't work out. Cuz you listening to these sad ass songs that are further adding to your sad ass life. LOL. But no really.

If the artist's last name isn't Isley, Wonder, Badu, or Wind and Fire I really ain't tryna hear it.

And Keyshia Cole? No ma'am. She slays me the most. I like her upbeat stuff and all but that bitch is sad about every man EVER. That's what you get for proposing to Jeezy.

This is why people think I'm insensitive and all but I just can't rock with it. I'll buy a rap or hip-hop album in a heartbeat. I'll support Hov Daddy and Weezy Yeezy and Jeezy before I'll buy someone's sad ass love song.

No comments: