OKAY. So today this dude pissed me off. We went to high school together but rarely, IF EVER spoke. But anyway, not long ago h
e requested me on FB and pretty soon, we began to follow each other on Twitter, and I don't remember why but I gave him my number. He promotes parties down back home (PG/DC), and would only hit me up to tell me about some damn party. So a few weeks ago he texts me THREE times in a row to tell me about some damn party, in the middle of the week all the way in DC and I live in Baltimore. So I said no, and told him to stop texting me about dumbass party, one that he had already invited me to TWICE on Facebook. So today, he text me, and I'd had enough, and said:
"No. Stop texting me about parties or lose my number."
To which he replied:
"I could of swore I took you off. Girl fuk ure number. Always fukn crying. I tell you ya dumb females kill me."
Ummm...DID I MISS SOMETHING?!
How am I dumb for not wanting you to send me messages about A PARTY?! But even still, who are YOU, virtually a stranger, nonetheless, to call me out my name?
The worst part for me is that I didn't say nothing else to dude! LOL...I am NOT one to back down from a fight, but it shows me that I'm growing :0)
But no really, is he mad cuz he was tryna get his "hustle on"? Or maybe he's mad cuz he wanted to get at me? Someone PLEASE help me to understand!
3 comments:
I think he's mad because you called his part "dumbass" and that's his hustle. . . lol
But if you didn't actually say "dumbass" in your messages, he probably took the "lose my number" to heart.
but either way, he didn't have to reciprocate. He should have just not answered.
For the record, I NEVER called his party "dumbass" in my texts...but regardless of that, he had no reason nor right to call me dumb
Girl, dont be upset. He CLEARLY is a fuckin loser. He needs a real job anyway! Boy BOOM!
Post a Comment