Thursday, June 18, 2009

Some Random Makings

Remember that annoying ass fad on Facebook "25 Random Things About Me"? Well here are mine...and some new ones too

1. If I don't evenly alternate chewing food on both sides of my mouth I feel off balance...and have been accused several times of having OCD.

2.
Despite my friends thinking I'm cruel and heartless, I'm really old-fashioned and eagerly look forward to the day I'm barefoot and pregnant and cooking breakfast for my husband.

3.
Actually thought at age 5 that I would marry MC Hammer when I grew up.

4. I think gay men that don't like Beyonce aren't really gay. I've never heard of such a thing. They act gay to get closer to the pussy.

5.
When I was younger I couldn't remember if I was born in 1985 or 1958.

6.
I love the smell of gasoline.

7. I also love driving past H&S Bakery in downtown Baltimore/Fells Point. LOVE the smell of baking bread.

8. I'm deathly afraid of needles but have 3 tattoos and want as many more as professionally possible.

9.
I once cried when my Daddy left after dropping me off at school...as a junior at Morgan.

10.
I used to think pink and red were boyfriend and girlfriend.

11.
I absolutely hate, loathe, and despise Angelica Pickles and Ruby from "Max and Ruby".

12.
I wished that I had brothers, I feel that presence could've taught me a lot and prevented a lot of heartache.

13.
I'm not the biggest fan of the elderly.

14.
Wonder how people would feel if the tables were turned and we just elected the first white President.

15.
Don't know who we fought in World War I....?

16.
I refuse to listen to "Ether" by Nas.

17.
Before 9/11 I thought the World Trade Center was in Chicago.

18.
Want to foster and/or adopt as many kids as I can before I die.

19.
I have the entire 10 seasons of "Friends" on DVD and know most episodes by heart.

20.
I've never been off the East Coast, let alone the United States.

21.
Despite loving my roots I hate PG County.

22.
When I'm home alone I swear I'm Jay-Z.

23.
I have never seen a Chevy with the butterfly doors.

24. After being totally honest with myself realized I only have 5 real friends. Many close people to me that I love but those 5 women keep me going.

25. I'm very self-conscious about my body. Large breasts are sometimes very problematic. As well as backfat and lovehandles. But according to some I'm still sexy....that's gotta count for something!

1 comment:

Tiff Marie said...

Uhm, did I make the 5 ??
you're so weird, I would never have thought of some of these... lol